Saturday 26 March 2016

SHAPES! YOU CAN SEE US EVERYWHERE!



"We Are Shapes You Can See Us Everywhere"
I'm a square I'm square 
You can see me everywhere
I have four sides
I'm a square I'm square
I'm circle I'm circle
I go round & round & round
I have only one side
I'm circle round & round
I'm triangle triangle
I'm pointy little shape
I have three sides
I'm triangle triangle
We are shapes you can see us everywhere
I'm rectangle rectangle
Like a really long square
i have a four sides
i'm a rectangle rectangle
I'm a star I'm star
in the sky so so far
I have five pointy arms
I'm star I'm star
I am a heart I am a heart
I'm so curvy I'm so smart
I'm a really lovely shape
I'm a heart I'm a heart
I'm a diamond diamond diamond
You can see me on a ring
I'm so shiny I'm so bright
I'm a diamond diamond diamond
we are shapes you can see us everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment